The Beacon School offers excellent career opportunities to teachers who wish to join a learning community in a progressive and challenging environment.
To engage students to develop inquiring minds, cultivate talent, and demonstrate a commitment to service, requires faculty members who are lifelong learners themselves.
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, Beacon provides a stimulating and collaborative teaching environment supported by access to professional development opportunities and a network of colleagues in over 2000 schools internationally as well as online resources.
Beacon offers a salary and benefits package that is very attractive in the context of local private schools in Manila.
If you are interested to teach at Beacon, we accept resumes throughout the year, and begin staffing for the following academic year from February - April.
We seek candidates who have:
- As basic requirements:
- Teaching certification
- Three - five years prior teaching experience
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- As essential qualities:
- A commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability to motivate students to work to high standards
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment
- The ability to communicate constructively with students, colleagues, and parents
- A commitment to school improvement initiatives
If you wish to apply for a teaching position at the Beacon School, please submit to the HR Office your:
- letter of interest
- college transcripts
- letter of recommendation
- recent photograph
The Beacon School adheres to international norms for equal opportunity for employment and assignment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits, abilities, attitudes and skills.