On-Site Information Session and Campus Tour
The best way to find out if The Beacon School is right for you and your family is to experience it for yourselves.
We invite you to schedule a campus tour of The Beacon School. A campus visit consists of a 30-minute information session with an admissions officer, followed by a one hour campus tour led by the admissions assistant.
Please note that the campus tour must be booked at least two weeks before the intended date of visit. There will be no on-campus information sessions and tours on holidays, school closures and on most school breaks. We conduct tours all year round. If you are abroad, you may attend our virtual information session.
Registration for a campus tour is required.
To sign up, please select an available date from the calendar below. Multiple events may pop up when you select an available date. Click on the event labeled “On-Campus Visit” at the time that works for you, and then complete the registration form on a new page.
Once your registration is complete, we will be in touch via email with helpful information to plan your visit and visit reminders.
If you arrive on campus without registering, a member of our admissions team will help you to determine your best options including providing information about a self-guided tour and helping you to register for an open tour date and time.
A negative COVID test is not required to participate in campus information sessions and tours, however all visitors and their guests must agree neither they nor their family members will attend an event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours prior to the event. An email reminder will go out to all registered attendees 48 hours before the event.
Visiting parties are limited to groups of 5. For groups of 6 or more, please contact our community relations office to arrange a visit.
If you are interested in bringing a group of parents of students from a nursery school, we would like to work with you to accommodate this request. You can request a visit here.
Important information for your visit
- Special Accommodations – there will be space on the registration form to request special accommodations. Please note that we require 21 days advance notice in order to secure ASL interpreters. We cannot provide interpreters for other languages at this current time.
- Most buildings are closed to the public but public restrooms are available. Please do not use restrooms reserved for young students.
- At this time, it is not possible to store luggage or other personal property during your visit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, especially for families who have traveled long distances to join us.
- Your registration and attendance have no bearing on the admissions process should you decide to apply.
- Guests are not permitted to record any part of the information session and/or tour.